Queue Management System
Customer Satisfaction Starts with Service Efficiency Serve Happy Customers
CUSTOMERS ARE OUR PRIORITY. WE ARE HAPPY WHEN YOU ARE!
“Outrich provides a simple, efficient and user-friendly system to manage queues. I am now able to identify daily peaks and accurately report on average waiting time. Support is also great- This is why I choose Outrich!”
– Korean BBQ
The team from Outrich is very professional,having assist us throughout the planning to implementation phase. It is also note-worthy that the training received by our staff and after sales-service is commendable.”
– Sheldon, Spa Rael
Redefine customer experience! SMS Notifications give customers flexibility to maximise their waiting time without worrying about missing their turn. Enhance customer satisfaction.
- Keep waiting areas organized and minimize queues to improve efficiency and enhance customer experience
- Staying well-informed about the queue status allows customers more convenience to conduct their own activities elsewhere while waiting for their turn to be served
- If a customer fails to show up at the allocated time slot, a new notification will be sent to inform him or her that the waiting time is up
- Reduce frustrated customers, as well as perceived and actual wait time, thus improving customer satisfaction
- Streamlined business process will lead to a quicker turnaround time
Comprehensive Analytic Reports
Generate robust visual reporting with data-driven insights. Track efficiency of your queue management. Offering you an effective way to drive operational excellence and enhance customer service.
- Generate insightful reports on daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or any other periodic basis
- Automated system enables reports detailing the speed and efficiency of queue management to be generated automatically
- Allows analysis of performance and service level, thus helping the management streamline customer service and reduce operational costs
- Helps in making accurate decisions on the reduction or increase of manpower on site and on the distribution and co-ordination of operations carried out by employees
SEE HOW IT WORKS
Enter the number of person(s) to be served.
Enter your phone number to receive SMS Notification when your turn is near.
AND YOU’RE DONE!